Sunday, September 13, 2009

Learning something new!



I've been in a Foreign Language class for 2 weeks and I pretty much love it! I'm starting to think that i like it more than I did Spanish class. Sorry Mrs. S! :) We've learning Japanese first and it's been so much fun already. I've learned more about Japan in 2 weeks than I've learned ever before!! Let me tell you, it's pretty cool!!




But, you know what I wish I knew more about? The lives of the teenagers in Japan. Like what they do for fun, what they wear, and what kinda cars they drive. I wonder if they drive cars like the kind they drove on the Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift? That'd be awesome, I would ride in their car anyday of the week ending in y. HAHA :) Or just get one of those cars for myself and have it all the time!!!!
Well, before I end this blog, there are just so many places that I want to brag about that I would like to see!! Like one of my dreams and goals in my life is to stay awake on a flight to Tokyo.. But knowing me I would probably fall asleep after being on the plane for just 5 minutes. But even though I dont like Japanese food, theres always a McDonalds around every corner :)




1 comment:

  1. oh. common on. you have to eat japanese food in japan. what about rice? everyone loves rice. I will see what i can do about finding out some info on teenagers and the cars and we will work it into class or onto the blog! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete