Monday, September 21, 2009

Shutting Themselves In


Hikikomori, in other words withdrawl, shutting yourself in for longer than 6 months. What I want to know is why would someone want shut themselves out of the world like that and not have any interaction with the world besides via internet. It's crazy!! I feel that they need help by anyone that can give them help!! Because you only live once and you can't just hide away and miss out on everything!!

Personally, I dont know anyone like this or who would want to be apart of this, but I'm sure theres tons of people in this world that are.

Loads of teenage groups probably do this, and the only ones that I'm aware that would think about doing it is the boys and girls that describe themselves as "Emo" or"Gothic".

These teenagers differ a lot from Hikikomori because "Emo" or "Goth" people want to let people know they are by dressing it or having the attitude of one! Hikikomori's just shut themselves away and want no one to know who they are or what they're doing. Its so sad to me. I just want to go to Japan and help them in any way I can!!


1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Would you really like to go to Japan? It really is pretty crazy isn't it? Who could imagine doing something like that? I guess it is better than the alternative, what some kids do here when they are depressed is way worse.

    ReplyDelete