Thursday, November 12, 2009

Passion For Fashion!
















Italians are definately one of the best dressed cultures in the world. They never dress ugly and absolutely not in last weeks trend like us Americans do! We're a country that pretty much doesn't care about much! I wonder what Italians would think of my clothes,





Because....





My Favorite outfit just to wear around whether its shopping or hanging out with friends, would simply have to be light washed American Eagle jeans with holes of course and just a hoodie... Doesn't matter what style, just any will do for me!!










Hmm, instyle? Everyone has a totally different definition for this one word because everyone has their own opinion. Instyle for Union City would have to be jean, definately.. um, hoodies/sweatshirts, sweatpants, just a simple tshirt from Aeropostale or American Eagle, because living in a small town like Union City is all we can afford, unless we save and save and save some money to go to a big place like New York to buy real designer clothes!





My most expensive piece of clothing that I can think of would have to be my prom dress.. It's made of silk and some other things that I'm not quite sure of?! But i know its my most expensive!






If I could buy anything to wear, I would buy an Ed Hardy hoodie that I seen at the mall, i think it costs around $200 or something that I find really awesome looking when I'm up by New York this summer :)











Heck yes, i know BIG designer names! Lets start from the top!






*Gucci






*Dolce and Gabbana






*Coach






*Prada






*Jimmy Choo






*Chanel






*Louis Vuitton






*Juicy






*Dooney and Burke

I know that Gucci and Dolce and Gabbana are Italian. I think the others are just American made.

If i could dress a teenager from Italy to make them fit in here, I would take them to either Hollister or American Eagle and get them whatever looks good on them there.. Because 90% of teenagers here where those type of clothes! What would you dress them up as?!












1 comment:

  1. i would put them in jeans, t-shirt with some kind of slogan on it and boots or tennis shoes. it seems to be what everyone wears here!! good job, you really like fashion, don't you?

    ReplyDelete