Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The END is near!

Konnichi Wa!


I can't believe learning about Japanese and their way life is almost over!! Thats insane, dont cha think?! To be honest, I really liked learning Japanese, taking that i think some of the japanese guys are hot, because i've watched Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift so many times, my t.v. is actually getting a little irritated at me :)!

My most favorite part was the origami, because i'd rather be folding paper into odd shapes, even though i suck at it, than doing any sort of class work :) seriously, what teenager wants to do any type of work, period?!

So, origami... Ever tried it?! I suggest not too, it makes you crazy, because the directions are so hard to understand, its unbelieveable. HAHA :) Well at least I can't understand it. I'd have to say that the only time I would try origami is if all my electronics had a dead battery and if our house didn't have power for some sort of reason! And furoshiki, it's a cheap and traditional Japanese way of wrapping gifts.. You use a type of cloth and can use it over and over again.. If you don't have alot of money or just a plain ole' cheap skate, then you don't have to put a crow bar to your wallet to wrap a gift, just grab a piece of cloth and wrap it the furoshiku way! :)

Squeeze, thats a funny word! :) Well I was going to say SQUEEZE in a food day, but we're doing that tomorrow, so i can't say that anymore! But i think you covered everything I wanted to know about Japan.. Thanks for listening to my wants and needs :)

You know what? For your first year of teaching a Foreign Language class, i think you did a freaking awesome job, you learned alot and taught us alot. I can't really think of anything you need to work on, it was a pretty awesome experiance with Japaneseeee.

But im starting to blab and blab and blab, so im off :)
See you l8r!

1 comment:

  1. love it!! thanks so much. i am glad that you have enjoyed it and hope that you will enjoy the rest of the year as well.

    ReplyDelete